Today’s episode features Michelle Diffenderfer, a woman who wears many hats, from a wife and mother of two teen girls, to an entrepreneur/President of her law firm, and co-chair of West Palm Beach Mayor’s Task Force for Racial and Ethnic Equality. In her busy life, she’s found a balance of rest and adventure as a way to awaken your soul.
- “My goal was to reconnect with friends, to travel and try different things, and just be out of my control zone.” 16:30
- “At some point you just have to let go and know that the world will continue without you.” 17:42
- “The world is good. Humans are good.” 24:42
Michelle Diffenderfer is a woman who wears many hats and earned many achievements. She’s a wife and the mother of two teen girls, an entrepreneur and a partner in her law firm where she focuses on environmental law and working with the local tribal nations, and a volunteer, using her time and skills in many spheres: from baking for her church’s Spring Festival to co-chairing West Palm Beach (FL) Mayor’s Task Force for Racial and Ethnic Equality. In many ways, she is your typical, busy, burning-the-candle-at-both-ends, American woman. With one very important skill that many of us lack – she knows how to rest.
- Lewis, Longman, & Walker
- West Palm Beach Mayor’s Task Force on Racial & Ethnic Equality
- Blessed Traveller blog
- tips for packing light from Father James Harlan
Music arranged by and available for purchase from Kate Eaton. Used with permission.